hawq-dev mailing list archives

From David Yozie <dyo...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: HAWQ documentation
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 20:16:11 GMT
Cos: Open sourcing the docs and hosting on apache infrastructure is
definitely in the works prior to first release.

This doesn't directly address your issue, but the docs link should really
be pointing to hdb.docs.pivotal.io for the beta documentation, which is
largely based off of the proposed open source docs. That at least has a
better match to the code.

-David