hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Da lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Init weirdness
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 05:46:46 GMT
Hi Konstantin,

Do you mean the step we read properties in hawq-site.xml, and then re-write
them to the file '_mgmt_config' ?

This is to read some parameters easier when doing hawq init. The file will
be generate during each 'hawq init', then it's useless.

In the plan, it will be generated into '/tmp' directory instead of hawq etc
directory, and be removed after hawq init finished.

Thanks.

Regards,
Radar