hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ting(Goden) Yao" <t...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: What's blocking our formal release candidate
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:27:59 GMT
Hi , I see the previous Roman's commit (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/pull/243 ) was reverted by
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/commit/e48a07b0d8a5c8d41d2d4aaaa70254867b11ee11

Can we fix the C comment issue and re-submit the commit. this is blocking
final Apache Release.
Please use: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-184 (pass RAT check)
for the future commits regarding the clean up and license issue.

-Goden