hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Caleb Welton <cwel...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Unresolved Jiras
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:26:15 GMT
Nice rally everyone! This was huge spike in our resolved issues [2].

With the set of 24 issues we've resolved in the last two days we are now up
to 79 resolved issues and 86 created issues in the last month.  If the
remaining 12 items with closed-pr's are also all resolved then we'll have
crossed the line and have resolved more than have been created.

Ownership on the last 12 issues [1] based on who committed the pull request:
- Ming Li:  4
- Radar: 3
- Zhanwei: 2
- Roman:  1
- Wen Lin: 1
- Yi Jin: 1

And remember to resolve your issues as you fix them going forward.  If any
of these issues are not fully resolved by the commits please add a comment
to that effect and remove the closed-pr label.

Regards,
   Caleb

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HAWQ%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22)%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20closed-pr

[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?projectOrFilterId=project-12318826&periodName=daily&daysprevious=30&cumulative=true&versionLabels=major&selectedProjectId=12318826&reportKey=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.reports%3Acreatedvsresolved-report&Next=Next

‚Äč