hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Caleb Welton <cwel...@pivotal.io>
Subject Request for assistance on PR-110
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 20:23:53 GMT
Hawq committers,

Pull Request 110 [1] has been open for about 2 months, it is a contribution
from a non-committer that needs a committer to assist with the merge.  The
committer that volunteered to assist has since left Pivotal and it is not
clear that he has remained active after that transition.

I would help out personally, but it is not an area of the code that I am as
familiar with so would appreciate if someone else could step in.

Thanks,
  Caleb

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/pull/110