hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Noa Horn <nh...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: What's blocking our formal release candidate
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:59:26 GMT
As far as I know, it was mentioned in the PR itself that the build is
broken. No fix was pushed for about a week. According to the guidelines of
the committing process, a commit that breaks the build should be reverted
within 24 hours.

If you look at the build output for this PR (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/pull/243), you can see it is broken
https://builds.apache.org/job/HAWQ-build-pullrequest/83/console.
Unfortunately, the build return value is SUCCESS despite compilation errors.

Thanks,
Noa