hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Caleb Welton <cwel...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Unresolved Jiras
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 19:53:35 GMT
Roman,

I understand why the ASF gitbot doesn't resolve the jiras itself, but if a PR has been closed
it would be good to flag an issue as needing a human to make that judgement.

Would it be possible to update the ASF gitbot to add a label to issues when the PR is closed?
 That would enable us to track this in a more automated fashion.  If yes who would be able
to do that?

> On Jan 20, 2016, at 11:20 AM, Caleb Welton <cwelton@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> Hello HAWQ community,
>
> I made a quick pass through our current open jiras and tagged everything that looks like
it has been addressed by an existing closed pull request with the label 'closed-pr'.

> Please take a moment to look at the issues in this jira query and resolve issues related
to the PR's that you have merged or indicate what work still remains before the issue is fully
resolved.