hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Wen Lin <w...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Propose an Apache HAWQ Release
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 06:21:10 GMT
Hi, Roman,

For these lines, I can make it more specific to some subtree.
             <exclude>**/*.mk</exclude>
             <exclude>**/*.mak</exclude>
             <exclude>**/*.yaml</exclude>
             <exclude>**/*.m4</exclude>
             <exclude>config/*</exclude>
             <exclude>**/*.rc</exclude>
             <exclude>**/*.f</exclude>
             <exclude>**/Makefile*</exclude>
For the other files, if it is too long to read, what do you suggest make it
simple?
For example, in src/backend/executor, some files belong to Postgres, some
files belong to Apache in same directory.
It is hard to write a wildcard expression which can exclude Postgres files,
unless Iist all the files belong to Postgres in exclude file.
There are a lot of similar situations like this. That's why the exclude
list is very long.
Do you have any idea for handling this?

Thanks and Regards!