hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lei Chang <chang.lei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's bar to be a HAWQ committer?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 06:50:11 GMT
We do not have a finalized answer for this yet. I summarized the points
from previous discussions.

There are no hard and fast rules, but here are a few things that typically
would prompt considering somebody a candidate for a committer
   1. participation in the mailing list conversations
   2. code contributions (patches submitted to JIRA or PRs) committed
   by existing committers
   3. documentation contributions
   4. wiki/social media contributions
   5. review of patches submitted by others
   6. reviews of release candidates
   7. bug reports
   8. work with peers collaboratively and potentially as a mentor to new
contributors

More discussions are welcomed :-)

Cheers
Lei