hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Chase <gch...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Reminder: HAWQ Nest (incubating) - tomorrow, November 19th
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:32:00 GMT
Greetings HAWQ developers and users,
In case you are wondering what the difference between "HAWQ's Nest" and
"Apache MADlib" con call...

HAWQs Nest are virtual meetings for contributors and users of Apache HAWQ
itself.

Since HAWQ is one of the platforms that supports Apache MADlib, we also
want to advertise community events for Apache MADlib.

If you are a data scientist or advanced analytics user, and would be
interested on contributing to Apache MADlib, you might also want to join
that call.

-Greg

--
Greg Chase