hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lei Chang <chang.lei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Nov 2015 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 02:25:15 GMT
Good suggestion, Roman. Let me add more description around infrastructure:

Create Jenkins projects that build HAWQ binary, source tarballs and docker
images, and run feature tests including at least installcheck-good tests
for each commit (HAWQ-127 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-127>).

Cheers
Lei

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org>
wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Lei Chang <chang.lei.cn@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Roman. I added more information about infrastructure which is
> about
> > CI and some tests on Apache.
>
> Lei, any chance you can expand some more? All I see is "(including CI
> and tests)"
> part that you added to #3. Can you please provide a small paragraph of
> actually
> outlining outstanding work (JIRAs, etc.)?
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.
>

> > The permission works now!
> >
> > Cheers
> > Lei
> >

> > On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Lei, the draft report looks good to me with one small nit: I'd like
> >> you expand on what's left on the infrastructure migration front.
> >> Just a couple of sentences.
> >>
> >> As for posting it to the wiki -- I see that Marvin gave access to
> >> both of your accounts -- please try again. If for some reason
> >> it doesn't work -- I'll post it tomorrow.
> >>
> >> Oh and finally -- great progress on HAWQ!
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Roman.

> help

> graduation: