hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Nov 2015 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 03:54:43 GMT
Lei, the draft report looks good to me with one small nit: I'd like
you expand on what's left on the infrastructure migration front.
Just a couple of sentences.

As for posting it to the wiki -- I see that Marvin gave access to
both of your accounts -- please try again. If for some reason
it doesn't work -- I'll post it tomorrow.

Oh and finally -- great progress on HAWQ!

Thanks,
Roman.