hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Interesting Thread on General list - Project graduation
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 19:12:18 GMT
Thanks for pointing this out, Caleb! It is a very useful thread to follow.

You will also see me heavily advocating Apache Maturity model on
that thread. This is something I'd really like to institute in HAWQ to
a point of having a rolling document inside of a source tree a'la
Groovy:
    https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy/blob/master/MATURITY.adoc

Thanks,
Roman.