hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Caleb Welton <cwel...@pivotal.io>
Subject Incubator Report (HAWQ)
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 14:06:14 GMT
Roman/Marvin,

I'm trying to figure out how and where to post the report for HAWQ.

The Oct2015 report page: (https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2015) is
'immutable' so I can't edit it there.

The Hawq incubation proposal page: (
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HAWQProposal) is also 'immutable' so I
can't edit it there.

The Apache HAWQ wiki page (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Apache+HAWQ+Home) is not
explicitly marked as immutable, but I don't seem to be able to edit
anything there either.

Where exactly on 'the wiki' am I supposed to publish the report?

Thanks,
  Caleb