hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Shivram Mani <shivram.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PXF package namespace
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:56:23 GMT
There are many other projects (eg: zookeeper) that have moved to a top
level project over time.
Lets revisit this in the future if it becomes a top level project and my
guess is even the name PXF(pivotal extenstion framework) wouldn't be apt
then. Will stick to org.apache.hawq.pxf until then.

--
shivram mani