hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Chase <gch...@pivotal.io>
Subject Did we set a date for next HAWQ's NEST?
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 03:02:42 GMT
Greetings HAWQs,
I'm just double checking - did we set a date & time for the next virtual
HAWQ's Nest?

I suspect we will want to have this meeting at a US Pacific & APJ friendly
time on a regular basis. However, we will also want to have occasional
meeting times that are friendly to EMEA as well.

Since so many of our commiters are based in China, perhaps we want to
center these meetings on mornings and evenings in China, although this will
be rough for US-based folks.

We discussed doing a round table & educational session alternating cadence,
with a virtual meeting occurring every two weeks.

For the next meeting, perhaps we would like to have Lei do an encore
presentation of his session at ApacheCon on HAWQ architecture?

Regards,

--
Greg Chase

Director of Big Data Communities