hawq-dev mailing list archives

From CHANG Lei <chang.lei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit messages
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 06:05:42 GMT
Here is another background for the "." convention when I used that in the
proposal:

It is the same to core components of hadoop (hdfs and yarn), and obviously
some more close collaboration between the teams are needed in future, for
example some yarn and hdfs related contribution might be from hawq, for
example libhdfs3 and libyarn et al

Same convention is helpful.

Cheers
Lei