hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Caleb Welton <cwel...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Commit messages
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 23:44:05 GMT
Another related observation. The git commit hooks are setup to automatically close The github
PRs if your commit message ends in (closes N) where N is your PR number - Roman please correct
me if I have the syntax wrong.

So when dealing with a commit from github you might use:

HAWQ-1: remove .p4ignore files (closes 2)

Then the PR will autoclose.