hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Staying with RTC (review-then-commit) rule
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:29:03 GMT
I am the big advocate of CTR model and has been pushing it in a number of the
projects before. However, for the very early ones like Hawq right now, RTC
might make more sense: it takes time to learn how to add new trusty people to
the community; also for new committers it helps to learn the code faster by
doing the mandatory reviews. But before you know it, I will be doing rounds
here pushing for CTR ;)

Cos