hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What should our chat channel be for Apache HAWQ?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 00:16:32 GMT
Thanks for setting up the website, Greg.

No matter what communication channels are suggested if any it is important to
remember, that only apache mail lists (or JIRA for that matter) are the
official source of the information. Which essentially means that if a decision
is made on a chat - it needs to be replicated on the dev@ or user@ list so all
the members of the community can refer to that, or to have a chance to read it
and contribute to the conversation.

Cos