harmony-dev mailing list archives

From johann Sorel <sorel.joh...@inbox.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Move Apache Harmony to the Attic
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:42:16 GMT

Thanks for the details.

well if it's not possible, that's it, no reason to continue on this topic.
At least I see several people appreciate the notion of public-domain/unlicense :) .

so ... Bye harmony and let's hope someone will revive you one day.

johann

Send your photos by email in seconds...
TRY FREE IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if3