harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [Result] Move Apache Harmony to the Attic (updated)
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 12:02:23 GMT
I see two more votes in the mail archives than I got in my reader for
some reason.

So, although the result is no different, let me update the numbers:

+1 from Alex, Catherine, Charles, Christian, Danese, enh, Gregory, Ilya,
Jesse, Jimmy, Karl, Mark, Mikhail, Nathan, Niclas, Oliver, Prashanth,
Ray, Regis and Tim (count = 20)

-1 from Da Feng, liou (count = 2)