harmony-dev mailing list archives

From 6yexqy8...@snkmail.com
Subject Re: [classlib][nio] JDK 7 / WatchService support
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:48:25 GMT
Hi there,

Yep, I've written it pretty much all myself. There are two (IMHO minor)
sources of external influence (besides the official JDK7 beta docs):

* There has been one occasion when someone contributed a patch which
extended the WindowsPathWatchService implementation to handle more than 63
watched directories. I modified it a fair bit before it went in.

* For a while I had a modified version of WatchDir.java [1] example in the
test driver. The code is part of the Java tutorial [2] on Sun/Oracle's web
site (look for 'WatchDir example' on the page to find the link).

Other than that there is no external influence I can think of.

Is that clean enough?

Cheers,

Uwe