harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][nio] JDK 7 / WatchService support
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:35:37 GMT
Hi Uwe,

      Welcome to Harmony community! It's very great news to us the Harmony
Project! Thank you very much in advance!
      Yes Harmony currently have no Java7 branch yet but we can quickly
create one. With your code we have a big step towards jdk7 feature
completion.
      To contribute to Harmony, you may have to fill ACQ and ICLA, I suppose
it won't be a big problem for you ( please refer:
http://harmony.apache.org/contribution_policy.html). And as a bulk
contribution, there is some process:

   1. Will be donated via the project bug tracking system (JIRA) as a
   contribution under the Apache License
   2. Will be accompanied by a Software Grant or CCLA which will be
   registered with the Apache Incubator
   3. Will be registered in the Apache Harmony Bulk Contribution Repository
   via a Bulk Contribution
Checklist<http://harmony.apache.org/bulk_contribution_checklist.html>
   4. Will be made by an Authorized Contributor to Harmony (defined above)

      Please mail if you have any questions. Looking forwards your
contribution. Let's cheer for this great time!

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv