harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [admin] Automated Monthly Reminder
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 06:59:53 GMT
Hi Da Feng,

     No decision has been made currently, but I suppose it will be soon.
However you take a look at the discussion before, you may understand the JCK
problem is not a technical issue (you know, Harmony itself has great amount
of testcases).
     I guess the main problem for dacapo and jvm spec 2008 is in DRLVM.

     This may be a late reply but hope it may solve your questions.

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv