harmony-dev mailing list archives

From mods <mod...@gmail.com>
Subject [testing] Emma code coverage
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:54:24 GMT
Hi lads,

i got interested in JVM and i started having a look at Harmony to try to get
familiar with what you are doing, the structure etc, and maybe become a
contributor :D
I've been trying to enable Emma for code coverage, and i've read in ASF
harmony JIRA that there are issues regarding classloading of instrumented
classes by the BCL.
I have apache harmony 6, pulled from svn. I saw that one of the JIRA tasks
provides a collection of buildfiles that enables intrumentation and code
coverage, but unit tests are executed through the <junit> ant task, where my
version of harmony uses <run-hdk-tests> task.

I was wondering if there has been any further evolution in enabling emma
code coverage

Thanks a million!!!

Roberto Cometti