harmony-dev mailing list archives

From mods <mod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Emma code coverage
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:11:26 GMT
On 18 January 2011 14:43, regis xu <xu.regis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 4:54 AM, mods <modsrm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Which JIRA did you see? Wiki page [1] may be helpful.
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/coverageEMMA

Hi Regis,

thanks for the answer.

The JIRA ticket i was talking about is
HARMONY-564<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-564>.
I believe is a Harmony 5 related ticket, i thought it might have worked for
Harmony 6 too. The setup process gets confusing when it comes to run the
unit tests to generate the coverage files. It uses <junit> ant task, where
my build.xml files use <run-hdk-test>. I tried to mess around but nothing
worked for me.

I saw that wiki page and i read it before posting the topic to the devlist.
It explains what the problem is, and gives some links to a modified version
of EMMA and other config files to run it. Unfortunately the links are not
working for me, even after i log-in.

Thanks for your help,

let me know if you have any other advice please.

Roberto