harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: re : Board report October - December 2010
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 22:57:11 GMT
Does anyone seriously believe that people take decisions on using open
source software by counting number of its certificates? The process
around the release and related justifications do not look transparent
for me. I may assume that the delayed release is a reflection of JCP
deadlock.

As for the Attic, what would be a benefit of cancelling the project?
It works, and that's good enough for open source.