harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next milestones: 5.0M16 and 6.0M4
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:18:06 GMT
On 13/Dec/2010 15:49, Ray Chen wrote:
> Hmmm... OK, let's deferring that to the next milestone.

If it wasn't fixed before the code freeze, then there needs to be a good
reason why it is being fixed during the testing and publication period.
 It's the only way we can get stability during testing -- otherwise the
code is changing and we never converge on a milestone.

If you think this needs to be fixed, just say why, otherwise we'll move
the target out to a later date.

Regards,
Tim