harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next milestones: 5.0M16 and 6.0M4
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:37:15 GMT
On 13/Dec/2010 08:23, Ray Chen wrote:
> Hi Comitters,
> I have reviewed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6656, seems
> look good.
> I remember that there should be at least two committers to agree to apply a
> patch during code freeze time, right?
>
> Does anyone else can help to review this patch?

During freeze time we only apply patches that are resolving blocking
issues for the release to ensure we retain stability.

Is this a regression from behavior that worked in the 5.0M15 milestone?
(I don't think so) or is it a major failure that means we should restart
testing?

I suggest this may be a candidate for defering until the next milestone.

Regards,
Tim