harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next milestones: 5.0M16 and 6.0M4
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 10:48:50 GMT
On 06/Dec/2010 15:31, Ray Chen wrote:
> Sure,  I propose the following dates:
>
>  Feature Freeze  Wed 15th December
>  Code Freeze     Wed 22nd December
>  Publish         Wed 29th December

Unless somebody shouts, I don't think we need to adopt a length feature
freeze.  I don't see any major work in flight at the moment.  So how
about code freeze sooner (say Dec 10th) and publish the net milestone a
week later (Dec 17th)?

> Please help to run the tests.
>
> Tim,
> I found Kevin has attached a patch for
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6419,  would you please help
> to review it?

Sure.  If others want to review it too that is fine ;-)

Regards,
Tim