harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Branding requirements
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:31:41 GMT
On 3 November 2010 10:27, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/Nov/2010 09:40, Sian January wrote:
>> I can do some of this if you create JIRAs or let me know what is
>> already being worked on.
>
> Thanks Sian.  There's not much left to do.
>
> The following are done already...
>
> * Project Website Basics : homepage is project.apache.org
> * Website Navigation Links : navbar links included, link to
>  www.apache.org included
> * Trademark Attributions : attribution for all ASF marks included in
>  footers, etc.
> * Logos and Graphics : include TM, use consistent product logo on your
>  site

I have added TM or R for some external trademarks for the first
occurrence in a page where required. (E.g. IBM, Subversion and Eclipse
all require this on their websites).

> Still need to do...
>
> * Project Naming And Descriptions : use proper Apache forms, describe
>  product, etc.
>  - We need to add some simple description in the right form to the
>    homepage and download page.
>
> * Project Metadata : DOAP file checkedin and up to date
>  - we have one here http://projects.apache.org/projects/harmony.html
>    but it needs updating.

I have updated the DOAP file, but it may need another update once a
product description is decided on for the main page and download page.

> and a general check-up.

Have done some general checking and fixed some out of date information
and broken links but I won't claim to have got through every page.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: