harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributions by Java programmers.
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:30:30 GMT
Thanks Daniel and Regis for the information about Apache Harmony.

I'll see if I can get the source code for the class library downloaded
today and I will begin looking at the java.util modules. Is there a
task list for the work that needs to be done in the class library or a
person that supervises this work?

Thank you again for the direction.

SS