harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [site] One-sentence project description
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:55:42 GMT
Yours sounds better but using "complete" could be a bit misleading
since Harmony is not yet complete.  I know that's not the intended
meaning but not everyone has English as their first language, so how
about:

"Apache Harmony software is a modular Java runtime with class
libraries and associated tools"?