harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chen <clrayc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next milestones: 5.0M16 and 6.0M4
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:23:34 GMT
I have run test tests of trunk on linux platform:
I got 10 test failures and 2 test errors

failures:
java.awt.AccessibleAWTWindowTest.testGetAccessibleStateSet
javax.swing.JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRequestFocusInWindowboolean
javax.swing.JComponent_MultithreadedTest.testRevalidate
javax.swing.JTextPaneTest.testGetLogicalStyle
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.Method.VariableTableTest.testVariableTableTest001
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.Method.VariableTableWithGenericTest.testVariableTableWithGenericTest001
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.StackFrame.GetValuesTest.testGetValues001
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.StackFrame.SetValuesTest.testSetValues001
org.apache.harmony.pack200.tests.PackingOptionsTest.testModificationTime

After run the tests independently:
java.awt.AccessibleAWTWindowTest.testGetAccessibleStateSet PASS
javax.swing.JComponent_MultithreadedTest PASS
javax.swing.JTextPaneTest PASS
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest PASS

org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.Method.VariableTableTest.testVariableTableTest001
Failed every time.
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.Method.VariableTableWithGenericTest
Failed every time.
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.StackFrame.GetValuesTest.testGetValues001
Failed every time.
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.StackFrame.SetValuesTest.testSetValues001
Failed every time.
org.apache.harmony.pack200.tests.PackingOptionsTest.testModificationTime
Failed every time.

errors:
java.awt.event.MouseEventTest.testHarmony5215 NPE
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.InetAddressTest crashed

After re-ran them independently, InetAddressTest can pass some time
but org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.InetAddressTest.test_isReachableLjava_net_NetworkInterfaceII
failed intermittently.
java.awt.event.MouseEventTest.testHarmony5215 throws NPE every time.

I will give the java6 test results later.