harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gong <daniel.gong.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributions by Java programmers.
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:07:24 GMT
You can see what the community is doing and has already done in JIRA [1].

However, I think if you are very new to harmony, it's better that you take a
look at the harmony wiki [2] first so that you can get deeper understanding
of the project and the community, although I supposed that some of the TODO
information in wiki might be out of time.

By the way, I'm sort of new bee to harmony too (I got to know the community
two years ago but has not got deep enough understanding of harmony and not
contributed much yet) and I'm also a pure java developer. We can more
discussion about contribution to harmony :)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/

Best wishes
Daniel Gong