harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gong <daniel.gong.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributions by Java programmers.
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 00:42:20 GMT
Hi,

Welcome to harmony!

I suppose that the java api library is a good place to start. You can report
bug you found or make some improvement. I remember that there was some
discussion on possible improvement to some util classes such as ArrayList.
Besides, as far as I know, part of the jdk tools are also implemented in
java.

Best wishes
Daniel Gong