harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Volker Berlin" <volker.ber...@goebel-clan.de>
Subject [general] Contribute to Harmony
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 22:18:33 GMT
Hi All,

I am a developer of the IKVM which based on the OpenJDK. I am working on the AWT implementation.
That I have look many times on the sources of the OpenJDK. That it is not possible to contribute
directly to Harmony.

I can create many bug reports that show our compatibility test suite at http://ikvm.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ikvm/junit/.
But if I look in your bug tracking system then I think you have enough bug tickets. Do you
want more bug tickets?

I have search for your test system. I want use it for IKVM. But I have not find the information
on your side. Many pages are from 2009 or broken. Do you have an actual starting point which
described your testing system?

Volker