harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Contribute to Harmony
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:05:07 GMT
On 2010-11-29 6:18, Volker Berlin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a developer of the IKVM which based on the OpenJDK. I am working on the AWT implementation.
That I have look many times on the sources of the OpenJDK. That it is not possible to contribute
directly to Harmony.

> I can create many bug reports that show our compatibility test suite at http://ikvm.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ikvm/junit/.
But if I look in your bug tracking system then I think you have enough bug tickets. Do you
want more bug tickets?

Why not?

> I have search for your test system. I want use it for IKVM. But I have not find the information
on your side. Many pages are from 2009 or broken. Do you have an actual starting point which
described your testing system?

If 'test system' you mean is Harmony Build-test Framework [1], I think there is
no active work on this for a long time, I suppose it should work according my
experience two years ago.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/buildtest/index.html

--
Best Regards,