harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How should older milestones be maintained?
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:32:30 GMT
On 11/Nov/2010 02:21, Krystal Mok wrote:
> Thank you very much. I didn't know enough about the layout of Apache
> projects' archives. Now it's much clearer to me what's the correct way to
> fixed outdated dependencies.

It is worth mentioning though Kris that not of Harmony's dependencies
are available from the apache.org site; indeed not all of the
dependencies are Apache licensed so it is possible that other sites will
take down some packages that we depended upon in the past.

In general, we don't commit to keeping the old development milestone
drivers working for any period of time.  If you need to stay on a
particular version I'd advise taking a local copy of the dependencies.

Regards,
Tim