harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Branding requirements
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:27:04 GMT
On 03/Nov/2010 09:40, Sian January wrote:
> I can do some of this if you create JIRAs or let me know what is
> already being worked on.

Thanks Sian.  There's not much left to do.

The following are done already...

* Project Website Basics : homepage is project.apache.org
* Website Navigation Links : navbar links included, link to
  www.apache.org included
* Trademark Attributions : attribution for all ASF marks included in
  footers, etc.
* Logos and Graphics : include TM, use consistent product logo on your
  site

Still need to do...

* Project Naming And Descriptions : use proper Apache forms, describe
  product, etc.
  - We need to add some simple description in the right form to the
    homepage and download page.

* Project Metadata : DOAP file checkedin and up to date
  - we have one here http://projects.apache.org/projects/harmony.html
    but it needs updating.

and a general check-up.

Regards,