harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Branding requirements
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 15:31:12 GMT
On 18/Oct/2010 11:29, Tim Ellison wrote:
> All Apache projects have been asked to abide by these foundation-wide
> guidelines [1].
>
> Having a quick look down the list of things that are expected, it seems
> we have a few site patches to make.
>
> [1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs

Here's a quick to-do based on the Project Branding Board Report
Checklist.  I can create JIRAs for them if people prefer to take on some
tasks.

* Project Website Basics : homepage is project.apache.org
 - All looks ok here.

* Project Naming And Descriptions : use proper Apache forms, describe
product, etc.
 - We need to add some simple description in the right form to the
homepage and download page.

* Website Navigation Links : navbar links included, link to
www.apache.org included
 - All looks ok here.

* Trademark Attributions : attribution for all ASF marks included in
footers, etc.
 - We need to add these.

* Logos and Graphics : include TM, use consistent product logo on your site
 - The usage is ok, but seems we need a (TM) on the logo.

* Project Metadata : DOAP file checkedin and up to date
 - we have one here http://projects.apache.org/projects/harmony.html but
it needs updating.

Regards,
Tim