harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Next milestones: 5.0M16 and 6.0M4
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:08:22 GMT

Ray,

Your enthusiasm is commendable but if we still don't have a volunteer to
be release manager then there wont be any milestone releases.

When I integrated my build changes I made a mistake and subsequently
jdwp was being built in release mode when it hadn't been previously.
The optimized code exhibits a problem - that I guess must exist in some
of our previous milestone releases - that isn't seen in debug mode.  I
think this is causing the JDWP failures.

I had planned to binary chop the sources to see which one has problems
when optimized but haven't had time to do this yet.  For now I guess
we should just disable optimization for the jdwp module.

Regards,
 Mark.