harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1022963 [1/2] - in /harmony/enhanced/java/trunk/classlib/modules/beans: main/ main/java/ main/java/java/ main/java/java/beans/ src/main/java/java/beans/ src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/beans/tests/java/beans/ src/test/resources/xml/
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 18:05:00 GMT

Kevin,

I removed the classlib/modules/beans/main directory accidentally
(?) created by this commit in r1029773.  I notice that the two
UtilCollectionsPersistenceDelegate.java files were different.  In the
version I deleted the class was public.  I assume the non-public version,
that is being used, is correct.

Regards,
 Mark.