harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Lee <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss][java6] About the commons-logging jar included in the xmlsec
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 06:43:04 GMT
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Regis <xu.regis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2010-09-30 14:49, Charles Lee wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Does anybody know why do we remain the commons-logging.jar in the xmlsec?
>>
>> I am asking about this because:
>> 1. I have comment out the commons-logging.jar in the bootstrap-classpath
>> and
>> run all the testcase. No related failures occurred. (20002 test cases, 4
>> failures, 2 errors and 3 crashes).
>>

> I think you'd better run xmlsec's test cases.

good point. I have unzip the pack file in our depends, and run all test case
by the ant script. With or without the commons-logging.jar in the lib of
both xmlsec and ant returns the same result: 181 runs, 16 fails because of
JKS things. Anyone know the history of this xmlsec module?

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee