harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Anybody Interested in Running Gump on Top of Harmony?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:07:22 GMT
Hi all,

if Harmony is able to bootstrap and run Ant and run Maven then maybe
running Gump <http://gump.apache.org/> on top of it may be a good way to
see where projects have dependencies on Sun libs and where Harmony isn't
working as expected.

Setting up Gump on Harmony likely "only" involves asking infra for a
virtual machine, installing Harmony (preferrably a stable 6.0 build, we
can think about using trunk builds later) and installing Gump.

If anybody is interested I'd be happy to take the lead on the infra and
Gump sides of things but would need some support/hand-holding for the
Harmony installation and the small problems we'll encounter on the way.

Stefan