harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Wang Di" <wang...@fudan.edu.cn>
Subject How to get the 'CodeAttribute' in class file?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:33:23 GMT
Hi all:

         We have add annotation(CodeAttribute) for a method into class file,
and we can dump these information with javap. For instance,

public static void main(java.lang.String[]);

  Code:

   Stack=2, Locals=2, Args_size=1

   0:   new     #647; //class java/util/Properties

   3:   dup

   4:   invokespecial   #644; //Method java/util/Properties."<init>":()V

   7:   astore_1

   8:   aload_0

   9:   aload_1

   10:  invokestatic    #283; //Method
spec/harness/CommandLineParser.parseArgs:([Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Prop
erties;)Z

   13:  ifne    17

   16:  return

   17:  aload_1

   18:  invokestatic    #176; //Method
runBenchmarkSuite:(Ljava/util/Properties;)V

   21:  return

  CodeAttribute: length = 0x5

   00 01 00 00 00

         How can we get these info in Harmony VM? Is there some interface
exited?

Many thanks´╝ü

Wang Di

Fudan University        201203