harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Catherine Hope <catherine.v.h...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Java 6 branch results so far
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:01:14 GMT
Results for Java 6 branch on Linux x86-32 (running 2.6.32-21-generic
#32-Ubuntu with gcc version 4.4.3)

I see the same jdwp errors reported by others:
vm crash reported from
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.ExceptionTest

and "Debuggee process did not finish during timeout" from:
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.ArrayReference.SetValues002Test
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.ClassType.InvokeMethodTest
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.Events.ClassPrepareTest
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.Events.CombinedEventsTest
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.Events.FieldAccessTest
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.Events.SingleStepTest

Running with the jpda module excluded I get the following permanent
failures:
The same 2 failures as on Java 5:

java.awt.event.MouseEventTest
 java.lang.NullPointerException
 at java.awt.event.MouseEventTest.testHarmony5215(MouseEventTest.java:181)

org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest
  junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: Group member did not recv data
expected:<[Hello World]> but was:<[�]>
  at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_SocketAddressLjava_net_NetworkInterface(MulticastSocketTest.java:429)

and also the scanner test failure:
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.ScannerTest
  junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<3>
  at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.ScannerTest.test_hasNextLine_sequence(ScannerTest.java:5709)

The usual swing tests fail on my full test run (I think due to me using the
computer whilst they were running) but pass when run individually.

Cath