harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Catherine Hope <catherine.v.h...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [milestone] Proposed next milestone plans
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 08:21:47 GMT
I get the same 2 permanent failures as Charles on Linux x86-32 (running
2.6.32-21-generic #32-Ubuntu with gcc version 4.4.3)

java.awt.event.MouseEventTest
 java.lang.NullPointerException
 at java.awt.event.MouseEventTest.testHarmony5215(MouseEventTest.java:181)

org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: Group member did not recv data
expected:<[Hello World]> but was:<[�]>
at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_SocketAddressLjava_net_NetworkInterface(MulticastSocketTest.java:429)

I think these are the best test results for any milestone I've had on my
machine.

Cath