harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Catherine Hope <catherine.v.h...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][x-net] Creating a provider based on OpenSSL
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:48:36 GMT
Hi Oli,
I've uploaded a new patch to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6627 that gets a bit further
with the handshake.  Currently I can get back the initial handshake data
from the client, get the server to accept this and then request a
certificate from the client but then the testcase fails to get further.
I've left my debug code in, so it's a bit untidy, but may be of help to you
too.  I'm going to continue working on the wrap/unwrap methods - I need to
think more about the different conditions to construct the return object,
which is a combination of an engine state, handshake state and the number of
bytes consumed and produced.  There's also some other methods that will
require native implementations - closeInbound, closeOutbound.

Best wishes,
Cath